Suntracker Products takes pride in the Suntracker® swivel beach chair. We have taken certain measures to ensure that this chair will last and remain in top quality form.
Some useful information...
- The swivel is powder-coated, made to withstand the elements.
- The ball bearings on the swivel have been protected by a polyethylene foam ring. The ring is able to resist any damage from the elements and protects the swivel from sand getting in.
- We offer two all weather fabrics. One is a solution dyed polyester, the other is a vinyl mesh. Both have been specially treated to resist mold, mildew and UV damage.
- The frame uses two different thicknesses of aluminum tubing. There are two areas of support tubing that have .065 thickness, that is almost twice as strong as is found on the average beach chair.
- The aluminum frame requires little care. Aluminum does not rust, but over a period of time it may oxidize. To keep the chair shiny we suggest using a standard aluminum polish.
- Attached to the chair is an adjustable carrying strap for easy transportation.
- The Suntracker® adjusts to three seating positions. Simply lift up on the armrests and choose your position.
- In the upright position it is 35" high. It folds to a compact 38" by 6" by 25 ½".
- Accessories available soon: Removable Canopy, Headrest, Terry Slipcover w/ pocket, Mesh Bag and Protective Chair Bag
Some useful ideas...
- Poolside and on the beach
- Outdoor concerts and parties
- Docks and piers (easily stows on a yacht)
- Keeping an eye on active children
- Fishing and hunting